Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Reaction to remake of 360 pictures!

I really enjoyed seeing the differences in the regular remake of the famous photographs and then the 360 versions of it. When presenting mine to the class I realized two main things. By taking pictures in  360 there is no specific frame of a picture, because it is a combination of frames all around. Another thing I realized was that there is no exact focus on on part of the picture. Having the picture in a 360 view shows there is no specific focus point of a picture, and if there is meant to be a focus, it is hard to see. I enjoyed seeing the other people in the classes pictures and how a 360 view altered how theirs came out and looked also. If I had to choose which type of picture I enjoy more, I would have to say I like the traditional way, without the 360 view. Although it is really interesting to see it in the VR goggles. Dr. Nichols 360 camera was really interesting in the way that they took the pictures and how good the quality was. I enjoyed experimenting and playing with that 360 camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment