Thursday, January 26, 2017

Style Sheet with Reflection!

Making the Style Guide for my brand taught me a lot of different things about fonts, logos, color schemes, and what I want my personal brand to show. It took me a while to get exactly what I wanted my logo to look like, but with the help of InDesign and Adobe Illustrator I finally created one I really liked. My font was easier to decide, because I used it in the cursive letters in my logo. I chose that font for the logo because of how nicely the S and the D connect together. At first I had a background of two separate circles, but decided it looked better as one. I want my logo to read as neat, creative, organized, and assertive. This project was a lot of fun and I plan to continually update my brand as I learn more about what I want it to illustrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment