Thursday, August 25, 2016

Reflection

I can't remember the last time I wrote a letter to someone, besides signing my name after a short note on a Birthday card. Writing a letter with pen and paper to my 10 year old self was definitely different than what I am used to. The only person that ever sent me letters regularly was my grandma, and she even sends me texts now instead. I am so used to just texting and emailing someone whenever I need to talk to them, that actually writing something down to someone doesn't even cross my mind. Growing up, technology, especially social media, has been such a huge part of my life, that it is almost impossible to imagine life without it. I have always been so interested in how social media broadcasts information with a click of a button & also how it effects different generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment